by Foodie #586966
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2203 times
Strawberry Bruschetta is a good weekend breakfast receipe.
This is a good combination of Vitamine C, Selenium and Carbohydrate.
Add your private note
Strawberry Bruschetta recipe - How to make Strawberry Bruschetta
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a medium bowl, mix strawberries, brown sugar, vinegar, oil, basil, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Set aside to let the berries release their juice.
- Arrange dry bread slices and toast on both sides in a toaster.(this can be done in batches).
- Arrange toasted bread slices on a platter.
- Stir the strawberry mixture then top each piece of bread with a spoonful of the berries, including a bit of the liquid with each spoonful.
- Garnish bruschetta with basil leaves if desired.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #586966 on 11 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.