by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10138 times
Basundi is a very famous and popular sweet dish with little variation with strawberry flavour.
- Heat milk in a thick-bottomed pan stirring continuously. When it comes to a boil, lower the heat and boil till it reduces to half the original quantity.
- Add the sugar, chironji and almonds and mix well.
- Remove from flame and let it cool to a room temperature.
- When cool, add the strawberry puree and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped strawberries.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 20 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.