by mahjabeen nishat
This recipe has been viewed 1383 times
A delicious indian favourite dessert of all!
Add your private note
Strawberry Basoondi recipe - How to make Strawberry Basoondi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 5 minutesMakes 4 serving
- Blanch almonds in half a cup of warm water. Peel and cut into slivers.
- Heat milk in a thick-bottomed pan.
- When it comes to a boil, lower heat and boil till it reduces to half the original quantity.
- Add sugar, chironji, slivered almonds and mix.
- Remove from heat and let it cool on a bed of ice.
- When cool, add strawberry puree and mix well.
- Add chopped strawberries and serve.
This recipe was contributed by mahjabeen nishat on 08 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.