Strawberry Banana Split
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2499 times
Do not grind the oats/almonds or pistachios which will reduce their nutrient values.
- Cut the banana into 2 equal halves(cut the thickness and not the length,i.e the length of the banana is same after cutting it but thickness is halved).
- Take 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in a bowl(rectangular shape prefered).
- Arrange the banana halves on both sides of the scoops.
- Cut the strawberries into halves and arrange on both sides of the ice cream(not on the ice cream).
- Top the ice cream with oats,almonds and pistachios.
- Top each scoop of ice cream with whipped cream and than with a cherry on each.
- Pour melted choclate on one scoop of ice cream and caramel on the other.
- Serve your delicious dessert immmediatly.
This recipe was contributed by ratnamadhuri on 03 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.