Strawberrie Malai Sandesh
by Uma Pandit
This recipe has been viewed 4589 times
Strawberrie malai sandesh is a favorite delicacy of my family . l make it all time when I am happy or sad . The addition of cardamom powder give it a beautiful aroma making it an irresistible treat ........
- Bring milk to a deep pan and simmer till it thickens and reduces to half.
- Mix citric acid in two tsp of water and add to the thickened milk.
- Add the strawberry pulp and sugar and mix well.
- Then add cornflower-water mixture and stir continuously till the mixture thickens.
- Add green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Take the pan off the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Divided the mixture into eight equal portions and shape them strawberry sandesh.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds over the strawberry sandesh and serve
This recipe was contributed by Uma Pandit on 20 Dec 2015Myself Uma Pandit from Kolkata . My mob no - 9836157263 .
I am homemaker , but passionate about dif...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.