Stir Noodles Fried Rice
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4906 times
Try this Oriental style prepared Stir noodles fried rice with Manchurian and you would never forget the taste. The stir fried noodles and vegetables get tossed with sauces and is then mixed with fried rice to bring out this lovely combination of stir fried noodles and rice.
Add your private note
Stir Noodles Fried Rice recipe - How to make Stir Noodles Fried Rice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 20 min (apart from cooking & cooling rice) Total Time:
- Heat oil. crush the garlic & pound red chili into it. after 2-3 mins(or when you start getting a good aroma) remove from heat. remove garlic & the red chili from it & cool aside. this oil is to be used in the recipe.
- Cool the cooked rice aside for atleast 1 1/2 - 2hrs. (rice should be just cooked.)
- Boil water & drop the noodles in it. when it is 3/4 done, drain well. add cold water & drain again. add 3 tsp of oil from step-1. set aside.
- Clean the mushrooms. slice the head. the stalks should be just halved in long strips.
- Put remaining oil in a non-stick vessel. add the spring onions, mushrooms, baby-corn, pea-pods, carrots. stir for 4-5 min.
- Now add the capsicums , cabbage & stir for another 3 min. all the veggies should be crisp.
- Now add the rice & the noodles.
- Keep on medium flame & stir.
- Add the soya sauce & chili sauce.
- Add pinch of salt to adjust taste.
- Keep on medium flame for another 4-5 mins.
- Top with finely cut spring onions, 2 slices of cucumber & 1 slice of tomato.
This recipe was contributed by shshy on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.