Stir Fry Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 132 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52644 times
Find heaven in italy, and bring it back to your kitchen! this italian-style wrap is prepared from exotic veggies like sweet corn, asparagus, baby corn and broccoli laced with a lovely tomato sauce. Top it with low-cal mayonnaise and roll it up in spinach rotis.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent. Sprinkle a little water to avoid the onions from burning.
- Add the tomato purée, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes or till the sauce thickens, while stirring continuously.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Discard the bayleaf and keep aside to cool.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add all the vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the oregano, chilli flakes and salt and cook on a medium flame for a minute, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and spread ¼th of the tomato sauce evenly over it
- Arrange ¼th of the stir-fried vegetables in a row in the centre of the roti in a row.
- Spread 1 tbsp of low-cal mayonnaise over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.