Stir-Fry Italian Rice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15872 times
A stir-fried version of the famed Risotto, this creamy rice dish with zucchini, red, yellow and green capsicum makes it particularly enjoyable.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the onions and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the garlic and celery and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the zucchini and capsicum and stir-fry for a couple of more minutes.
- Add the rice, cream, milk, cheese and salt and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pepper and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.