Stir Fried Vegetables In Tangy Sauce
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3974 times
Stir Fried Vegetables in Tangy Sauce... sounds like a restaurant dish. But in reality, it is a very easy dish and can be made in less than half an hour.
Add your private note
Stir Fried Vegetables In Tangy Sauce recipe - How to make Stir Fried Vegetables In Tangy Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat oil in a large pan / chinese wok and when oil starts smoking, add garlic, green chillies and ginger and saute it for a minute.
- Add all the vegetables except the spring onion greens and saute on a high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add some vegetable stock or water along with MSG and tomato puree and saute it for a minute.
- Add the cornflour slurry, sugar and salt and mix well and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spring onion greens and mix well.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or chinese fried rice.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 11 Oct 2012I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.