Stir Fried Vegetables In Pineapple Hot Sauce
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5125 times
This dish consists of a hot pineapple sauce with water chestnut, sweet potato and different veggies.
Add your private note
Stir Fried Vegetables In Pineapple Hot Sauce recipe - How to make Stir Fried Vegetables In Pineapple Hot Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the cornflour, plain flour, salt, red chilli flakes, soya sauce, black pepper powder, parsley, celery with water to make a thick batter.
- Dip all vegetables in this batter and deep fry in hot oil. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and cook for a minute.
- Add the onion paste and saute till light pink in colour.
- Add the capsicum and red capsicum paste, cook for one minute. Add the salt, soya sauce, honey, vinegar, tomato puree, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pineapple puree, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cornflour slurry, cook till it thickens.
- In a serving plate, place all stir fried vegetable, pour pineapple hot sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, peanuts powder, spring onion, honey and lime juice.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 11 Oct 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.