Stir Fried Soya Quesadillas with Salsa
by Uma Pandit
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1426 times
This recipe is a very simple and home style version wrap. It is highly nutritious and lots of energy. This soya quesadillas is very unique and lip-smacking dish.
Add your private note
Stir Fried Soya Quesadillas with Salsa recipe - How to make Stir Fried Soya Quesadillas with Salsa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 serving
- In a deep bowl mix chopped onions , chopped tomatoes , chopped capsicum, chopped cilantro, hot sauce, salt, lemon juice, olive oil and mayonnaise.
- Heat oil in a pan , add chopped garlic and ginger saute for half a minute.
- Add chopped onions and continue to saute on medium heat, when it turns golden colour add soya kheema and stir fry.
- Add tomato puree , soya sauce, dark soya sauce ,salt to taste and cook till give off a aroma. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide into 4 equal portions
- Place 4 whole wheat rotis on a clean dry surface and spread the cheese and stir fried soya kheema on one half of each roti and fold it over to make a semi-circle and press it lightly to seal the edges.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a pan and carefully place a quesadilla in the pan and cook , turning once until golden and little bubbles appear on both sides 4-5 minutes in all.
- Cut quesadillas into 4 wedges with a knife and serve with salsa.
This recipe was contributed by Uma Pandit on 07 Dec 2015Myself Uma Pandit from Kolkata . My mob no - 9836157263 .
I am homemaker , but passionate about dif...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.