Stir Fried Cabbage Rolls
by Rajni Gupta Anand
This recipe has been viewed 1478 times
This recipe contains various leafy vegetables so helpful in keeping both body and mind fit. Cooked in less oil it incorporates variou flavour.
Add your private note
Stir Fried Cabbage Rolls recipe - How to make Stir Fried Cabbage Rolls
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- First take out the big leaves (petals) of cabbage and blanch it in hot water for 2 mins and allow it to cool. G
- rate the remaining cabbage and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the spring onions , ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrot and bean sprouts and mix well.
- Add the cabbage and cook for few minutes .
- Now add salt,soya sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar to it and mix well.
- Add the pepper , chilli flakes, basil leaves and mix well.
- Add the coriander, mix well and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Now take blanched cabbage leaves one by one.
- Put filling on it and first fold left and right and then move upwards.
- Tie the roll with strings of spring onion.
- Now for stir fry take a pan and oil to it .
- Add the ginger garlic, diced onion and capsicum and saute for 2 mins and then add filled cabbage rolls to it .
- Now add salt, pepper and soya sauce to it.
- At last add bok choy leaves and let it remain crunchy.
- Empty it in a serving dish and garnish with greens of spring onion and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 28 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.