Sticky Rice Pudding
by Foodie #606537
This recipe has been viewed 3964 times
Sticky rice pudding is a traditional kheer like sweet. Simple fruity sweet dish with a creamy texture and coconut flavour. Served garnished with nuts is a connoisseur’s delight.
- Wash the rice and soak for 30 minutes.
- In a deep pan add water and bring to a boil, add the rice, when the rice is cooked, drain and keep aside.
- In a non-stick pan heat butter,add the chopped fruits and toss. Keep aside.
- In a pan add half of the coconut milk and cooked rice, stir and mix well, then add the remaining coconut milk and cook till it evaporates.
- Add brown sugar and cook till the sugar dissolves.
- How to proceed
- In a serving plate spread cooked rice, top with some pistachios, then spread the tossed fruits over it.
- Serve garnished with some mixed nuts.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #606537 on 24 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.