Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 13229 times
Its a stylish dish, which u can serve with hard drinks too.spl.for vegetarians.
u can have these in navratara days too. avoiding onions.
- First boil the soyabeans,and then drain them and take out whole the extra water
- Then cut 3 of capsicum in square size,and same as onion.
- Then take a skewer and place in a order....one soyabean,one capsicum,one soyabeab,one onion.and continue the same process.
- And after that heat a plane tawa and put little bit of oil..and saute theses sticks from both of the sides.
- Now add some o the salt and pepper on them.
- Serve in a plate and put tobasco sauce on them,as per ur taste.
This recipe was contributed by dimplekapoor24 on 22 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.