Steamed Veggie Salad
by Motions and Emotions
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1653 times
Vegetable salad is prepared using steaming method and mayonnaise used as salad dressing.
- Put water till 11/2 inch level in a pressure cooker.
- Now take cucumber, capsicum, onion and tomato in a air tight steel tiffin box and put inside a pressure cooker.
- Wait for one whistle, once pressure releases take out the tiffin box carefully.
- Drain the water accumulated in the tiffin box.
- Now prepare the salad dressing by mixing mayonnaise and olive oil.
- Beat them well to get mixed.
- Take boiled macaroni and steamed veggies, lettuce in a big bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder, give a toss.
- Next add the prepared salad dressing and toss them well to get mixed properly.
- Serve this healthy salad.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 31 Jul 2014I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.