Steamed Rice Pakodas
by shweta soni
This recipe has been viewed 603 times
Delicious pakodas easily prepared from left over rice.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Put rice in a bowl, add onion, ginger, mint leaves, gram flour, salt, green chillies and chaat masala and mix well.
- Shape into medium sized balls and slide into hot oil.
- Deep fry till golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shweta soni on 02 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.