Steamed Paneer Dumplings with Spicy Sauce ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 118 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39773 times
Have you ever imagined steaming paneer?! in this innovative recipe, a collection of vegetables and dill leaves add colour to the dumplings, while oats and semolina add the crunch. The temptation multiplies when complemented by the spicy sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients in a broad non-stick pan and mix well.
- Bring to boil, while stirring continuously and keep aside to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into small round balls.
- Steam the balls in a steamer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cool slightly, pierce each dumpling on a carrot stick and serve immediately with the spicy sauce
Nutrient values Per Dumpling
|Protein|| 4.6 gm|
|Fat|| 0.2 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.4 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 413.4 mcg|
|Energy|| 55 calories|
|Carbohydrates|| 8.6 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.