Steamed Cottage Cheese Sweet
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1873 times
1.you should check the all product in your house which are edible-that are expired or not!!!
2.if u want to know about Chinese dishes first of all u have to know what is noodles,speggeti,mecroni & what is the different between this & this.
- Combine cottagge cheese with condensed milk and curd.
- Pour into a greased 1 litre ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with almomnds and cardamom.
- Place dish into a large baking pan.
- Add enough hot water to come halfway up sides.
- Cook in a moderate oven for 20 minutes or cutting into diamonnd shapes to serve.
This recipe was contributed by krish822 on 23 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.