Steamed Bajri (millet)
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4895 times
Plain and simple boiled millet served with green chutney.
- Pressure cook millet with 4 cups of water upto 1 whistle on high flame and 2 whistle on simmer.
- Mean while grind the cloves green chilli with salt and little water.
- This is your garlic chutney.
- To reduce smell of garlic you can add few drops of lime juice (optional).
- Drain all the water and serve hot with garlic chutney.
- Add little ghee according to your taste (optional).
This recipe was contributed by jaiswalalka on 25 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.