Star Spring Salad
by Foodie #601338
This recipe has been viewed 1361 times
Rarely used “Star Fruit” gives a very different sweet and tangy flavor to this salad. Best for kids if served as tiny lettuce wraps. Here it goes.
Add your private note
Star Spring Salad recipe - How to make Star Spring Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Take a big slice of red bell pepper and grease both the surfaces with a drop of olive oil.
- Roast it on direct gas-flame and chop it in small chunks.
- Mix all bean sprouts, boiled corn and red bell pepper in a bowl. Add chopped starfruit and coriander and mix well.
- Take all ingredients of dressing in a small bowl and whisk it for a minute.
- Arrange few lettuce leaves in serving bowl. Mix salad and dressing well and transfer it in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with slices of starfruit and mustard sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #601338 on 07 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.