Srawberry Vermicelli Halwa
by Foodie #563017
This recipe has been viewed 3522 times
An amazing and delicious dessert!
- Fry the cashews and raisins in 2 tsp of ghee until golden brown and keep aside.
- Add 1 tsp ghee in the same pan and fry the vermicelli until golden brown and keep aside.
- Add Milk in the same pan and bring into the boiling point and add the vermicelli along with elaichi powder.
- Add the strawberry syrup and combine it well with milk.
- When the vermicelli is half cooked, add the sugar, mix well and add the remaining ghee and saute nicely till it becomes a thick halwa.
- Add half of the roasted cashew and raisins.
- Serve hot and garnish with roasted cashew and raisins.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #563017 on 04 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.