Squeezy Freezy Healthy Tricolour Slush
by Foodie #632997
This recipe has been viewed 1060 times
Drink made to heal summer heat yet healthy contains Ragi starch, mango pulp, Subja, milk and Honey.
- Mango mix – Peel mango's. Blend till smooth paste. Keep in the freeze.
- Subja mix – Soak subja or sweet basil seeds in the water for 8-10 minutes. Once soaked add warm and cooled milk in it. Add honey and mix well keep it in the freeze.
- Ragi starch mix –
- In bowl take 1 1/2 cup water add ragi starch mix. (If its plain mixture, need to add sugar or honey – 4-5tbsp and cardamom powder ¼ tbsp) Mix well without any lumps.
- Heat pan pour this mixture. Cook till mixture thickens. Now add warm milk. Keep stirring without any lumps. Once thickens, cool down. Pour the mixture in bowl and refrigerate it.
- For Serving –
- Blend ice cubes in a blender till slushy.
- Take glass. Put crushed ice mixture at the bottom of glass. Press bit with the help of spoon. Pour one layer of Mango pulp. Second layer of subja and milk mix. Scoop ragi starch mixture on top. Serve with straw and spoon. Garnish with mango pulp, ragi starch mixture.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #632997 on 29 Apr 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.