Sprouty Peanut Tomato Rice In Microwave
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2204 times
a delicious and quick rice delicacy made easily in microwave!
- Clean, wash and soak the rice in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes. Keep aside.
- Put the peanuts, cumin seeds and onions in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, salt and garam masala, mix well and add sprouts, carrot, french beans and tomato puree, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add rice and enough water, mix well and cover with a microwave safe lid and microwave on high for 12 minutes.
- Keep aside for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with curry of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 07 Mar 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.