Sprouts Spicy Kichdi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2760 times
we come across sprout packs in the supermarkets and often misuse them
this healthy wholesome breakfast is sure to satisfy your taste buda
also this this a wholesome breakfast or brunch which is not only nutritious but also filling
- Soak rice and sprouts fro 15 mts
- Heat oil add the chopped onion and salt
- When it turns white add ginger garlic paste
- Add the vegetables and saute for 5 mts
- Add the rice and sprouts and add the chilli powder and haldi
- Add sugar and extra salt if reqd and pour 4 cups of water
- Make it to boil for 5mts and pressure cook for 2 whistles
- Garnish with corriander
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 04 Dec 2006I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.