Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1895 times
Sprout pancakes, an interesting way of sneaking health in the form of dal sprouts into pancakes or Dosa. The Maida based pancakes are filled with spice laden sprouted moong as filling. Enjoy sprout pancakes with green mint chutney.
- Mix sooji&curd in a bowl add salt according to taste
- Leave it for 4mins in another bowl mix onions and tomatoes
- On a preheated frying pan put oil
- Put a little quantity of batter in the pan
- Put a small quantity of onion and tomatoes on pankakes
- After one minute change side 8 after 1min rechange side and cook for 1min
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.