by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2696 times
Healthy breakfast is must for all of us, but if it is hot and yet nutritious and easy to prepare. Here is sprouts momlet which is made from moong sprouts with the combination of gram flour and rice flour with very little spices. This momlet can be served with bread or can be served alone with mint chutney or curd.
Add your private note
Sprouts Momlet recipe - How to make Sprouts Momlet
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Combine all the ingredients, except the oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water and mix well to make medium thick batter.
- Heat a non stick tava and grease with little oil.
- Pour 3 to 4 tbsp of batter to make little thick momlet in square shape.
- Pour a little oil around the edges and cook from both the sides till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Cut the edges of bread slices.
- Apply a little butter on each bread slices.
- Slightly toast the bread slices on a tav and place one momlet on one slice, cover with another bread slice.
- Cut and serve immediately.
- If you want to serve this momlet with bread, make it square else it can be prepared in round shape too.
- If you want to make this momlet breakfast little heavy, put one cheese slice on momlet and then cover with another bread slice.
- This momlet breakfast can be served with tea or coffee too.
- If you don’t like crunchy sprouts, can add parboiled sprouts in batter instead of uncooked sprouts
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 11 Sep 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.