Sprouts, Corn and Vegetable Salad
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18695 times
A healthy combination of protein rich sprouted beans with fresh vegetables and energy giving sweet corn, the Sprouts, corn and vegetable salad adds a crunchy , tasty and nutritious punch to any meal.
- Cut all the vegetable fine and set aside.
- Put oil in a pan.once the oil is hot add mastard seeds, jeera,hing.
- Add curry leaves and spourted channa.
- Cover with a lid. after 2 min add moong sprouts and corn.
- Add a little salt and fry for some time.
- Put a lid and allow to cool for sometime.
- Mix this mixture with the vegetables in a salad bowl.
- Add chat masala,lemon juice and some salt.
- Mix well and garnish with corriander.
- Put it in the refriderator till ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by chundurushaila on 29 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.