Sprouts Cheesy Paratha
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3839 times
Cheesy paratha is an awesome stuffed paratha recipe with boiled and mashed potatoes and sprouts as filling and cheese slices sandwiched between two layers of parathas. A cheesy parantha recipe which simply melts in the mouth when served with curd and pickle.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes, peas, sprouts and onions in a bow and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into thin rotis of 6" diameter.
- Place a portion of the potato mixture and spread evenly.
- Place 2 cheese slices on top and spread a tbsp of tomato ketchup on it.
- Cover with another roti and seal the sides by pressing them.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha, using oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same with remaining dough and ingredients to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bigbite on 20 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.