This recipe has been viewed 1678 times
Sprouted chole stew is an innovative chole( kabuli chana or chickpea) recipe with a difference. The sprouted kabuli chanas are cooked with onion, ginger, garlic, spices and coconut milk to create aculinary delight, sprouted chole stew.Add a teaspoon of the green and sweet chutney on the top and serve the chole stew with garnished coriander leaves.
Add your private note
Sproutedcholestew recipe - How to make Sproutedcholestew
Preparation Time: 30mts Cooking Time: 30mts Total Time:
Sprouted kabulichanna 2cups
greenchiili gingerpaste 2tsp
cinnomon iinch stick
cardomom 2nos2 cloves (laung / lavang)
coconut milk 1cup (readyly available in dept stores)
Pudina corriander paste 1tsptamarind jaggery paste 1 tsp salt to taste1 tsp sugar4 tsp oil
- Soak the kabuli channa and sprout it. pressure cook the sprouted channa and keep aside.
- Heat oil,add the onions and green chilli ginger paste andsaute
- Grind the saunf,cinnomon, clove,cardomomand cocnutand add it to the cooked onions
- Add salt and the cooked sprouted channa
- Add a teacup of water and make it to boil till the channa becomes soft
- Add the cocnut milk and turn off the gas stove
- Add a easpoon of the green chutney and sweet chutney on the topand serve with garnished corriender
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 04 Dec 2006I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.