by LOPA SHAH
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3957 times
Pizza yummy isn’t it? Pizzas are very popular amongst kids and youngsters, not only kids but it is very very favuorite amongst almost all. Here is pizza with little variation, I have used sprouted moong stuffing to make it little healthy and ofcourse it’s routine topping is also there of onion,capsicum,tomato and last but not the least main ingredient of pizza i.e grated cheese, so try this new version of sprouted pizza.
Add your private note
CONTEST WINNING RECIPE
For the contest
Sprouted Pizza recipe - How to make Sprouted Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 pizzas
- Heat the oil in non stick pan, add ajwain, chili ginger paste, sprouts, chana, and mix well.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala, mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add coriander leaves, lemon juice and tomato sauce, mix well, stir for a while.
- Transfer the stuffing in bowl and cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl combine onion, a pinch of garam masala, salt and ½ tsp green chili, mix well, and keep aside.
- In a bowl combine capsicum, a pinch of garam masala and ½ tsp green chili, mix well, and keep aside
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, a pinch of garam masala and ½ tsp green chili, mix well, and keep aside
- How to proceed
- Heat non stick tava (gridle), grease with 1 tsp oil or butter, roast pizza base from both the sides.
- Apply 1 tsp garlic paste on pizza base; spread 5-6 tbsp prepared stuffing on it.
- Put 3-4 tsp each of onion, capsicum and tomato.
- Sprinkle 3-4 tsp chopped coriander leaves and 4-5 tsp grated cheese.
- Serve with tomato ketchup
- Similarly prepare other pizza.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 29 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.