Sprouted Mung and Rajma Chaat
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8272 times
The spicy and tangy sprouted Moong and rajmah chaat is very tasty, healthy and also easy to make. You can have it as starter as well as meal. The sprouts and beans will provide proteins and cucumber and lettuce will fill up your stomach. A low cal protein rich bean chaat recipe with sweet imli chutney and spicy green chutney as topping at tarladalal.com
- Make paste of sprouted mung in the mixy.
- Add paste of ginger garlic& chilly.
- Add hing , salt & besan .
- Mix all the things well
- Now, heat oil and put some portion of mixture in it. deep fry the vada.
- Put the vada in a bowl of water.
- 5 mins. later, take out all the vada and press it between two palms. thus drain out excess water.
- Make the paste of boiled rajma in the pressure cooker.
- Heat the oil in a pan than add jeera & hing.
- Add 3/4 th cup of onion.sauté it until it gets pink.
- Add rajma paste,salt,chopped tomatoes, boiled potato peaces,lemon juice, garam masala powder,sugar.
- If the rajma paste (as prepared above) has become thick, you can add a little water.
- Make paste of all the ingredients in the mixy.
- Put three pieces of vada.
- Pour rajma paste on it.
- Pour khajur imly ki chutney on it.
- Pour green chutney on it.
- Garnish it with green chilly peaces,chopped corriender,sev, chopped onion.
- Sprinkle chaat masala.
This recipe was contributed by adb_30977 on 02 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.