Sprouted Moong and Corn Chaat
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 13215 times
A spicy sprouted moong and corn chaat recipe which is sure to tingle your taste buds. A combination of sprouted green gram or moong and boiled corn kernels tossed together with a tangy chaat masala, the chaat is irrestible! Try this spicy and mazedar moong and corn chat recipe to entice your family and guests.
Add your private note
Sprouted Moong and Corn Chaat recipe - How to make Sprouted Moong and Corn Chaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat oil , add crushed corn and all the spices .
- Mix well and remove from gas .
- First take the crushed puris in a plate .
- Put moong , masala corn,potatoes and onions on top .
- Cover with beaten curd.
- Sprinkle chaat masala ,sweet & sour chutney and green chutney .
- Finally garnish with rice sev and coriander leaves .
This recipe was contributed by virgin on 24 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.