Sprouted Moong Toast
by Foodie #534763
This recipe has been viewed 6360 times
Eating healthy sometimes sounds boring. Trying and creating some interesting combination like my recipe. . . . Sprouted moong and whole wheat bread. . . . Tasty, yummy.
- Blend the sprouted moong in a mixer to a coarse mixture.
- Remove and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the onions, semolina, potatoes, green chilli-garlic paste, coriander, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Apply little butter on the bread slices and spread the moong sprouts mixture on one side of the bread.
- Place each open sandwich on a non-stick tava (griddle) with the topping side facing downwards and cook, using little oil, till the topping turns golden brown in colour.
- Turn over and cook till the other side turns golden brown in colour.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #534763 on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.