Sprouted Moong Poha
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 8237 times
Batata poha and kanda poha is very common and famous breakfast amongst all of us.But here is healthier and nutritious version of poha made with the combination of sprouted moong with lots of other spices, so enjoy this sprouted moong poha as breakfast which gives very very filling effect.
Add your private note
Sprouted Moong Poha recipe - How to make Sprouted Moong Poha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In microvave safe bowl combine oil, cumin seeds, red chilli, asafoiteda, curry leaves and bay leaves, microwave high for 1 minute.
- Add moong sprouts and chana, mix well,add 2 tsp water, mix well, cover and microwave high for 2 minutes.
- Add poha,peanut,sugar,salt,garam masala,green chili,lemon juice, 2-3 tbsp water, mix well, sprinkle a pinch of garam masala , cover and microwave high for 4 minutes.
- Give 2 minutes of standing time, remove from microwave, mix well.
- Serve garnished with pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander leaves.
- If you like crispy and crunchy sprouts, instead of parboiled moong sprouts, you can use uncooked sprouts also.
- If served on banana leaves, you will get nice aroma and taste of banana leaves
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 15 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.