Sprouted Moong Paratha
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22832 times
A very healthy recipe full of protein and Vitamin C.
Add your private note
Sprouted Moong Paratha recipe - How to make Sprouted Moong Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough with the help of a enough water.Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Cook the sprouted moong in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles. Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Lightly mash the moong with the help of a masher.
- Add ginger garlic paste,salt, chaat masaala,garam masaala,chopprd coriander,chopped green chilli and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter.
- Place one portion of the sprout filling in the center of the dough circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the center and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter with the help of a little flour.
- Cook the paratha on a tava (griddle), using a little oil until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by foodiequeen on 17 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.