Sprouted Green Gram Dal Raitha:
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6411 times
Tips:<>1.a raita with high protein value. <><>2.an ideal accomplishment for parathas and pulav.<><>3.onion can be added raw also, without frying but it will become watery on standing.
if you don't like the raw smell of sprouted green gram dal, it can be steamed
for 5 minutes and used.
- In one tsp of oil add mustard and when it crackes, add jeera and asofidata.
- To this, add the cut onion and fry for a minute
- In a bowl, take the grated cucumber, grated coconut, cut tomatos, green chillies, grated ginger, sprouted moong dal and mix well, and then add the curd and mix again.
- Add the seasoned onion mixture to this and add salt to taste.
- Garnish with corrinder leaves.
- Chill and serve.
This recipe was contributed by gparvathi on 27 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.