Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3708 times
An interesting burfi or Indian mithai recipe with sprouted moong, Sprouted burfi is as unique as it sounds. The boiled sprouted beans are cooked with ghee and jaggery and then mixed with desiccated coconut.
- First mash the sprouted and boiled moong.
- Now on a low flame ,take a pan and add the jaggery,cook till it melts.
- Add the mashed moong. mix well
- Now, finally add the desicated coconut.
- Put it in a greased plate ,cut it evenly and serve.
This recipe was contributed by mals on 15 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.