Sprout Plain Dosa ( Ghavan)
by Foodie #640920
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1227 times
This is a very nutritious and low fat dosa recipe. Ragi is rich in proteins and calcium. A combition of ragi flour and sprouts helps to strengthen the bones.
The dosas are healthy and tasty. Ajwain enhances the aroma and taste of the dosas.
- Blend the sprouts with a little water in a mixer to a smooth batter.
- In a deep bowl mix the ground sprouts and the remaining ingredients. Keep aside to rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using a little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter on the tava (griddle) and spread evenly into a 125mm. (5”) diameter circle.
- Cook the dosa using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Served with curds or pickle or coconut chutney or mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #640920 on 28 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.