Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9712 times
1. onion and garlic may be replaced by cabbage and hing ( a pinch) respectively.
2. roasted methi dana powder(1 tsp) may be added to the patties mixture to improve the nutritive value and medicinal value for diabetics.
3. if binding of patties is not good, add 2 tsp corn flour.
4. soya flour may be added instead of besan
- Add all the ingredients for patties in a bowl. mix and knead with as little water as possible and shape them into 8-10 round or oblong patties.
- Shallow fry in a non- stick fry pan till golden brown in colour.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer and grind till a smooth paste is obtained
- Serve the patties hot with the chutney.
This recipe was contributed by monikaarun on 10 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.