Sprout Paratha Roll
by Foodie #608733
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1204 times
Sprout Paratha Roll is easy to make and very healthy to eat. It contains high protein, carbohydrates, mineral and calcium and is colourful and tasty.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a kadhai. Add cabbage, tomatoes, spinach and turmeric powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Add chilli-garlic paste and salt and saute again for 1 more minute.
- Switch off the flame. Add sprouts and coriander and mix well.
- Place one chapati on a clean dry surface. Spread 1/2 of the stuffing evenly on it and sprinkle 1/2 of the chopped cheese over it.
- Starting from one end roll the chapati and shallow fry on pre-heated tava using a little oil.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make one more roll.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #608733 on 14 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.