Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1807 times
Stuffed with cooked and mashed dal sprouts and spices, sprout parathas simply melts in your mouth. Sprouts parantha is a nice way of using the sprouts and stuffing it in rotis or paranthas. Serve sprout paranthas as a breakfast item with white butter or curd.
- Grind the sprouted moong well,add 1 1/2 cups of atta & all other ingrdients
- .make a soft dough using curds.
- Make paratas as usual using ghee.
- Very good for health due to the sprouts.
- Can be served with sweet pickle,or raita
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 08 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.