Sprout Pancakes By charusheela
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2992 times
Many a times we get fade up of just looking at the sprouts, this is the easiest way to disguise sprouts & make tasty healthy pancakes.
it is very easy to digest also, so old people can have it without gas trouble.
- Grind sprouted moongs in a mixie with little water.
- Addsalt,chillies,coriander,gram flour[or any flour of your choice] , beaten curd & water if required to make pancake consistancy.
- Rest it for 5 minutes.
- heat the frying pan & grease it with half a spoon of oil & heat it,pour one big spoon of mixture & smooth evenly to shape round pancake.
- Cover with the lid,
- After 3 to 4 minutes,toss it & turn it,sprinkle little oil if desired.
- Cook for one more minute & remove.
- Serve with low cal. curd & green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by charusheela on 21 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.