Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9902 times
Tasty and delicious pancaked made with maize, jowar and whole wheat flour mixed with healthy and nutritious sprouts.
- Grind sprouts into smooth paste.
- Add besan and sooji and mix well .
- Add salt and water to make smooth batter.
- Heat nonstick pan and grease with some oil.
- Take a portion of the batter (abt 1/2 cup).
- Put in the pan making a round chilla
- Put some oil around the chilla
- Put a few tomatoes, onions , green chillis and coriander leaves on the chilla ..
- When one side is almost brown and gets easily removed from the pan, turn over the topping side.
- Cook the topping side for 2 to 3 mins .
- Turn it back and put grated cheese on the topping side.
- Let the cheese melt for a min and then fold and remove the chilla from pan .
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by muni_silu on 11 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.