Sprout Chaat By romaspatil
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1923 times
1. the curds should not be sour. the fresher the curds the more tasty your chaat .
2. chill all the ingredients before preparing to serve.
- Boil lots of water in a large bowl.
- Add the sprouts,and boil just for a minute.
- Drain and let cool.
- In a broad based bowl, spread the sprouts to form a layer.
- Spread the boiled chopped potatoes.
- Then spread the curds layer.
- Garnish with tamrind and pudina chutney, onion, coriander, tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the crisp paapris, and chillie powder and chaat masala.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by romaspatil on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.