Spring Rolls By an90
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3208 times
If needed add cheddar cheese in the filling to get a chessy tasty. also drain out excess oil from the spring rolls by placing them in a tissue paper after frying.
- Method-in a bowl add cornflour,maida,and salt.
- Add little water and make a paste.
- Heat the tawa.add little oil.
- Prepare a rumali roti out of the prepared paste.remove it.
- heat some oil in a kadai.add all the vegetables and mushrooms, and on a low flame stir.
- Add salt,chilli and soya sauce and mix. roll this masala in the roti made.cut small pieces and fry them. serve with tomato ketchup************************
This recipe was contributed by an90 on 19 Dec 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.