Spring In Provence
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1545 times
1) you can sprinkle parmesan cheese to the contents of the tray before putting the tray in the oven .
- Boil all the vegetables in water so that they soften.(excluse tomatoes and onions)
- Add olive oil to a pan and when it heats up,add the onions .when they turn brown,add the tomatoes and cook them for a minute till they start releasing juices.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Apply butter on a baking tray.
- Pour the contents of the pan and the boiled vegetables to the pan.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven(350 deg) for 20 minutes and,then turn the oven to broil for another 3 minutes.
- Take out the tray and garnish it with fresh oregano leaves.
- Serve hot .
This recipe was contributed by pmk16 on 09 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.