Spongy Pink Corn Dosa
by Lakshmi Mani
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3900 times
Soft and fluffy mini pink dosas.. Easy, Healthy Tiffin Box recipe
- Combine the rice, dal,semolina and fenugreek seeds and bland in a mixer to a fine paste.
- Add salt and allow it to ferment for 7-8 hours
- Combine the beetroot and water and blend in a mixer, strain and extract and juice and keep aside.
- Add the juice with the fermented batter and mix well.
- Heat tava and smear little oil or ghee
- Pour small dosas in circle shape, little thick than usual.
- Sprinkle little sweet corn on dosas.
- Add more oil / Ghee if you wish and close it with lid.
- Allow it to cook for 1 min.
- Do not turn the dosa as the nice pink colour may change
- Allow to cool and pack with sauce / Chutney for your kids lunch box.
This recipe was contributed by Lakshmi Mani on 25 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.