Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3724 times
Make sure the batter is of easy flowing consistency.
- Soak the above ingredients in water for 3 hrs.grind to a fine paste.
- Let it ferment overnight.next day make sure the batter is not thick.
- It should be easy flowing consisitency.
- Pour dosas on a hot non stick tawa.
- Cover it and turn it over when the edges turn brown.
- Serve with any chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#407302 on 12 Apr 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.