by Tarla Dalal
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10446 times
- Sieve the flour.
- Beat the eggs and sugar thoroughly until very thick.
- Fold in the flour.
- Grease and dust sponge finger tins and spread a little mixture in each tin.
- Sprinkle a little castor sugar on top.
- Bake in a hot oven at 400°F for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cool and store.
- VARIATION : SPONGE FINGERS (EGGLESS)
- Proceed as above using ingredients for eggless sponge cake instead of the above mixture.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.