Split Moong Dal Dosa
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10908 times
Split moong dal dosa is packed with protein and a crispy texture which makes it an ideal breakfast recipe. The split moong dal is soaked and then ground into a thick batter . Enjoy the thin and delicious dosa with coconut chutney.
- Soak the green dal for 4 hours. wash it without removing the chilkas .
- Grind it in the mixer by adding the ginger and the green chillies into a smooth paste.
- Remove the paste from the jar and add the rice flour and salt to taste and mix well.
- The consistency of the paste should not be too thick .you can add little water if it is too thick.
- Take a nonstick tawa and make round 6-8 " diameter dosa and cook till it is light brown.
- Serve it with coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by YARP on 07 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.